ANNOUNCING: BRIGHT SCHOOL PARENTING CENTER
THE BRIGHT SCHOOL IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE OPENING OF OUR PARENTING CENTER COMING THIS SEPTEMBER 2021
SPONSORED BY THE EYE, EAR, NOSE, & THROAT FOUNDATION
- What is The Bright School Parenting Center?
The Bright School Parenting Center will be a resource room for parents who have children that are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- What can I find at The Bright School Parenting Center?
The Parenting Center will serve as an informational hub for families who have children with hearing loss.
- Who can access The Bright School Parenting Center?
The Parenting Center will be open to any family that has a child or children with hearing loss. There is no fee to visit The Parenting Center. Visits to the center will be made available by appointment or walk ins to those parents whose children are enrolled at The Bright School.
- What are some things that families can learn from visiting The Bright School Parenting Center?
It is impossible for us to list all the information and resources that will be available at the Parenting Center. Here are just a few:
- Helpful Links for Children and Teens
- Policy Information
- How to be an Advocate for Your Child
- Degrees of Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implants
- How to Choose an Appropriate Placement for My Deaf Child
- Legislation Resources
Grand Opening Date will be announced August 2021
The Bright School Parenting Center has been made possible by a generous donation from
The Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Foundation.