- Provide services to children with any type of or degree of hearing loss
- Provide families with unbiased information about all modes of communication
- Parent Education
- Support family’s choice of communication and deliver services using their choice
- Continuous support with Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Monitor child’s expressive and receptive language
- Support family to enhance communication development during all daily routines
- Age appropriate language activities
- Special Instruction
- Speech Therapy
- Collaborate with other Early Step providers
- Cochlear Implant Habilitation (Learning to Listen)
- Monthly Parent Meetings to discuss topics or concerns that affect their family or child
- Collaborate with Audiologist
- Support with Transition and Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
This program is offered to assist those families that would like their child or children to attend Bright School but, also would like continuing care in the afternoon.
This program does not in any way affect the services or schedule presently followed during the morning session. We are very fortunate to have the opportunity to offer this extended day for a minimal cost with the support of The Fore Kids Foundation.
Please understand that this grant money is limited. The amount of tuition subsidy given to families will be decided on the individual family needs and availability of funds.